Why become a member? ×

*Feeler* Markbass TA503, 410HR (4x10), 115HR (1x15)

thumbo

Within the next 2 weeks I plan on putting my Markbass TA503, 4x10 and 1x15 up for sale. I've recently had a massive change in direction with my bass sound, resulting in me buying an Orange AD200B and Bergantino NV610.

The TA503 is an awesome amp. valve pre-amp, very loud, 500w, semi-parametric EQ (www.markbass.it for the spec!). It sounds more organic than it's other Markbass buddies (except the Classic 300!) and it is quite a lot louder than the other 500w Markbass amps, not that you ever really need more volume from these amps anyway!

As many of you will have seen in the repairs forum I recently had a problem with this amp where it blew it's power block [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21784"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21784[/url]. That happened over 2 months ago, Proel (UK Markbass distributors) repaired it for me within a week and I've been using it twice a week for band practices since and it's been perfect. This amp is still under warranty until mid-november, I have the original receipt and warranty card, I also have all the original packaging. There are no marks or blemishes on the amp, it's always lived in a rack since the day I bought it brand new.

[b]TA503: £550[/b]

I will also be selling my Markbass cabs. They are the HR models with the ports on the back. Both of them are in great condition, the plastic corners on the 4x10 are a little scuffed up but there are no digs or dents in the carpet or grill of either of them. They've both always been used with the TA503 and have never been abused!

[b]410HR (4x10) - *SOLD*
115HR (1x15) - *SOLD* [/b]

I'd prefer collection from Plymouth but I can post this stuff for a reasonable price.

Give me a PM if you have any questions, I'll get some pics sorted as soon as I can.

Cheers,
Ed

Edited by thumbo