Why become a member? ×

Darkglass Vintage Microtubes SOld
£145

ambient

I keep experimenting with ODs and distortions, but it's not something that I can seem to encompass into my palate of sounds, at least not in real life. I can hear the sounds in my head, but that doesn't seem to come out in reality. Consequently I've just using it as a kind of preamp, which I already use my Markbass Mini distortion for.

I'm also now using an Eventide Space that has a distortion sound in it, maybe I can use that at some stage ?

This is like new, it's maybe 3 weeks old, and complete with all the packaging and paraphernalia that came with it.

I'd like £145 with includes special delivery postage.

Photos to follow in the morning.

:)

Edited by ambient

I've got one of these - fabulous pedal.

For ideas about how to use distortion in ambient music, check out Tim Hecker - especially his earlier albums. The first track on [i]Mirages[/i], 'Acephale', is astonishing - real shock and awe stuff! I have no idea whether he is using stomp boxes or whether it is all software-based, but it sounds very analogue. Amazing stuff.

Anyway, GLWTS!

[quote name='GrammeFriday' timestamp='1436475641' post='2818547']
I've got one of these - fabulous pedal.

For ideas about how to use distortion in ambient music, check out Tim Hecker - especially his earlier albums. The first track on [i]Mirages[/i], 'Acephale', is astonishing - real shock and awe stuff! I have no idea whether he is using stomp boxes or whether it is all software-based, but it sounds very analogue. Amazing stuff.

Anyway, GLWTS!
[/quote]

Thanks, I'm checking that out now :)