Why become a member? ×

Spector NS2B (SOLD)
£600

Aqntbghd

I've (once again) reached and passed my number of allowed bass at home limit, so i need to let some go. Here are the two unusual ones for today :

- One white Spector NS2B 4 string, fitted with active tonepump preamp ; 270£.
[s]- One Orange Ibanez Ergodyne EDA 905 five string with orange strings. This one has piezo and magnetic pickup and an active preamp too : 250£ (GONE)[/s]

Pictures below, both basses have Schaller strap locks, new strings and are well setup (i.e. gig ready). due to their age they also have free bumps and scratches here and there but nothing affecting playability or sign of a structural damage. Both basses are located in Cambridge i can arrange courrier if you want to take the risk. I'll also be travelling all the way to south-east of France soon, so i could deliver on the way if needed.

Edited by Aqntbghd

J'accepte aussi les euros ;) pour info de façon tout a fait désintéressé, je traverserai le nord de la France en voiture le 24 juillet au soir :)

(english version) I take euros and i can tempt a potential buyer with free delivery... anything to trade in to make the bill sweeter ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...