Why become a member? ×

zoom b2.1u ring mod..

Kev

possibly, i'l have a look throught the manual again...

edit: looks like you can't do it, which makes little sense to me tbh, and the external exp pedal can only work as a volume pedal

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='271731' date='Aug 28 2008, 01:01 PM']possibly, i'l have a look throught the manual again...

edit: looks like you can't do it, which makes little sense to me tbh, and the external exp pedal can only work as a volume pedal[/quote]

What would be the point in an external expression pedal then? You'd just buy a volume pedal.

That's pretty crap to be honest.

You could buy a ring mod and build it into a wah pedal, or a Moog ring mod, or one of those exp pedals with a pipe coming off that fits over your pedal's knobs.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='271659' date='Aug 28 2008, 11:55 AM']im having fun with it, however im struggling to set the expression pedal to control the freqeuncy, all i can get it to do is change volume and wet/dry blend, help?[/quote]

that is what the manual says... the expression pedal when targetted on the ring mod (wah/efx) controls the balance (page 28)

that's all it will do, sadly...

I would have expected it to control the frequency as well, as the pedal controls pedal wah & phaser frequency parameters