Why become a member? ×

Eve Iona Bass - SOLD
£895

jamie_k11

Bought from Bass Gear in January this year. Used only a hand full of times, never gigged and is in MINT condition.
Great instrument hand made in Scotland, fantastic bass for the money, they really take time and dedication into building their instruments.

Has a great UK hand made feel about it, it's a very good cross between Musicman/Warwick vibe.

Selling for £895, PRICE DROP NOW SELLING FOR £800 these basses are becoming so popular that they have now risen to £1200 retail in the last couple months! This is a real steal! No trades thanks, however will consider sensible offers.

Also comes with detailed info on the bass and a thank you letter from the guys at Eve.

• 34″ scale with 24 frets
• Quartersawn 3x Sapele neck
• Wenge fingerboard
• American Ash body with Wenge centre stripe
• Eve Jazz + humbucker with series/parallel mode (push/pull) + active/passive mode
• Eve Active Tone 2-band Preamp
• Spector Professional locking bridge
• ABM adjustable nut
• Precision tuners

Edited by jamie_k11

I heard one of these basses live for the first time on Saturday at a festival. Tonally I felt it was it was the one that spoke best to me on the stage that day. The rest were a Yamaha's, Fender P & Jazz basses. I had a good chat with the bass player after the gig. He said his was the first one Eve made.
All the best with the sale.