Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Warwick Corvette $$ NT 4-string - Priced to sell
£650

barry021574

This is a lovely bass, with all the punch and growl you could want. It's in very good condition with just a couple of marks on the body, and the logos on the pickups have faded. I've also had to drill a new hole for the front strap button. It comes with the original Warwick flight case, or a lighter hard case if you prefer.

Some further info:

The Warwick $$ NT neck-through bass guitar completes the successful Corvette family: the first Warwick Corvette bass with a multi-layer, neck-through Maple neck (4-string three layers), which gives the sound of the Corvette new qualities.

The durable Bubinga used in this bass body gives an aggressive sound with much attack. Warwick combined that Bubinga body having a Natural Oil finish with a Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes and a 24 jumbo bronze fret Wenge fingerboard, then added the wildly popular MEC MM humbucker pickups and active MEC 2 band electronics with two 3-way mini-switches for separate configuration of the humbuckers (serial / parallel / single-coil), resulting in a phenomenal bass that has stunningly good looks and unmatched tone. The scale for the 4 string is 34".

Edited by barry021574

[quote name='barry021574' timestamp='1434575504' post='2800975']
Thanks for posting. I can see you're a Warwick fan!
[/quote]
Certainly. The Nords aren't to my taste particularly, but this a beaut of a bass. GLWTS