Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Epiphone Non-Reverse Thunderbird

jimbartlett

Hi,

[b]I have posted this on the Bass "for sale" page but it is relevant here as I am after a speaker cab.[/b]

I am looking for a speaker cab which needs to be 400 watts + (8 or 4 ohm). I am pretty much interested in any combination of speakers and I will consider anything. As I have no money after buying too much I am looking to trade a Bass for one. I have a lovely condition with a hard-case Epiphone Non-Reverese Thunderbird. As you know, these are pretty rare and only come up for sale now and again. This one is in excellent condition and plays/sounds lovely with a really low action.

Anyone interested in a swap for a speaker cab? I'm valuing this Bass at about £300 and I live in Kent. I have transport and I am willing to meet up within a reasonable distance.

[b]This is on Ebay for £320 including P & P, Basschatters can have it for £300 including P & P or £290 collection (or meet in reasonable distance from Kent).[/b]

Thanks for looking,

Jim.

Edited by jimbartlett

[quote name='jimbartlett' post='271070' date='Aug 27 2008, 03:17 PM']T-Bird on the right is no longer with me I'm afraid :)

What are you looking for on the Mesa cab?[/quote]
Shame! :huh: It was a very long-shot offer, not really looking to sell the Mesa - guess it's worth around £300-ish - but £300 in the hand is soon earmarked by Mrs Shaggy for a new patio etc and I've lost a rare and truly superb back-up cab, whereas £300 against a nice old bass is a nice old bass forever. The logic is chicken-hearted, but undeniable. Anything else? - I see you've got an RD too, don't suppose you've got one in sunburst or black? (love your taste in basses by the way!)

[quote name='Shaggy' post='271183' date='Aug 27 2008, 05:20 PM']Shame! :) It was a very long-shot offer, not really looking to sell the Mesa - guess it's worth around £300-ish - but £300 in the hand is soon earmarked by Mrs Shaggy for a new patio etc and I've lost a rare and truly superb back-up cab, whereas £300 against a nice old bass is a nice old bass forever. The logic is chicken-hearted, but undeniable. Anything else? - I see you've got an RD too, don't suppose you've got one in sunburst or black? (love your taste in basses by the way!)[/quote]

Sorry Shaggy afraid not mate. The Black RD's do look cool don't they? I'd love to get myself one at a later date! I've got 2 Deans but I want to keep hold of them. The only Bass I can trade is the T-Bird due to not playing it as much as the others.

I've sent you a PM anyway.

Cheers,

Jim.