[*]500w at 4 ohms
[*]Built-in compressor
[*]4-way EQ + deep/bright/mute
[*]DI out
[*]Excellent condition - always kept in rack
[*]Original box and instructions
[/list]

Edited by stingrayfan

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='270876' date='Aug 27 2008, 11:40 AM']Bump. This amp is in top condition. Get it cheap before it heads for Ebay.[/quote]

man i would easy have this you willin to trade for a carlsbrobass bomber (wicked prac amp) and a park GB50-15 (this thing should be on antiques roadshow)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jjl5590' post='291338' date='Sep 24 2008, 10:55 PM']if i can get the money back on my faulty 3.2 head i will definitly buy this if its still available. do u offer any kind of warranty if it goes wrong soon after purchase?[/quote]
Fraid not - I'm not a shop. But you have my word that it's in perfect working order. I've sold a fair bit on this site and have always been honest. Only selling this because I got into Trace Elliot.

Edit: should stress that the £175 price is for collection only at the bass bash on Sat. £200 is the price if you want it shipped.

Edited by stingrayfan

[quote name='budget bassist' post='297171' date='Oct 1 2008, 11:49 PM']How does this sound in comparison to say.... an ampeg B2R?
If it's still for sale in a couple of months i might have it :)[/quote]
Funnily enough I can tell you - as I've used both! The Ampeg's got a good squashy sound but it's very limited in what it does, this has got a cleaner sound but you can do more with it. You can make it scooped (like a Trace), brighter and deeper really easily. Lots of EQ options.

this still for sale cause i will have it if it is? ? ? i dont know how far you live from me tho so its up to you if you wanna bring it up to mine :):D:D:D
just looked you like 4 hours from me so like i said i will take it for £200 but its up to you if you wanna drive/pay for courier

Edited by darbs