Why become a member? ×

Epifini UL112................. **SOLD**
£300

**NOW £275.00** - For the King of the lightweight 1 x 12 cabs - In my humble opinion of course :)

One of the finest cabs I have been lucky enough to own during the past 40 + years and in excellent condition.

As light as a very, very light thing and sounds huge! All the depth you will ever need, lovely smooth mids and I think - (in my very humble opinion of course - again) - what sets this apart from many tweeter / horn loaded cabs is possibly that the high quality horn on this is just so sweet and is fully variable.

FEATURES
12" cast aluminum frame Neo speaker
100W RMS tweeter
Italian poplar cab
Precise tuning
1/4" phono/Neutrik SpeakOn connectors
High-grade electronic components
Heavy-duty fabric covering
Corner protectors
Top handle

SPECIFICATIONS

UL-112 Ultralight Bass Speaker Cabinet
Sensitivity: 100dB SPL @ 1w 1m
Frequency Response: 43Hz - 16kHz
Power Rating: 250W RMS (1200W Peak) Neo speaker
8 ohms
Suggested Wattage: 200W - 600W
Dimensions: 19-1/2"W x 16-1/2"H x 16-1/4"D
Weight: 13.63kg

Just an inch or two too big to fit in the boot of my 'noddy car' (yes I know I should have measured first) - I presume that's the price of having a cab that does not sound mid biased as I have experienced with some of the latest trend 'more shallow' lightweight 1 x 12's and so would be interested in a deal involving an Epifini UL110 to match my existing one, or maybe a Markbass combo, 121 or even a Micro/Mini Mark or smaller cab, or WHY??

Must just mention the Epifini padded cover included with the cab - truly a work of art, bet they cost an arm and a leg from Epifini??!!

Pick up preferred, but could post out at cost to UK Mainland, which would be around £25 via Parcelfarce. 48 - or feel free to arrange your own cheaper courier?

If you are not too far away from North Staffs, please feel free to come and have try out?

Edited by dodgnofski

Bumpo,i can't believe its still here,tim is one of the nicest guys I've met buy with confidence,if he says its mint it will be so,like myself we dont do road worn or sh*te gear ,go on buy it;-)

Thanks Guys - 'two' of these must sound awesome Gareth, as the UL112 with my UL110 sounds phenomenal ;)!! - think I need a bigger car :(

I did have another UL110 a couple of years back and let it go in the end - only because 'I' couldn't find another one either Paul - ahhhhh :(

Thanks Kev, yes, she's a minter and just sounds so sweet - being very much of 'The Old School - Rear Guard' - oo - er missus :) I'm not a great fan of 'middle' and always found it easy to dial in, but a bugger to reduce, or to get rid of in some venues :( But I know I'm in a minority on this, being a Graphic Smiley Face type Old Fossil :) and 'the newer fellas' seem to thrive on it and still sound great, so it must be 'me'!!

Please forgive the ramblings of an old man, but just trying to say that these UL cabs sound blinking fab and sooooooo 'musical' :)

Edited by dodgnofski