Why become a member? ×

Zoom B2.1U

Kev

im selling the last two effects pedals i own, in favour of just buying a low gain overdrive unit and some kind of headphone amp, so yeah...

zoom b2.1u: you all know what it is. Brilliant multi effects unit, and without doubt THE best value multi effect out there, thats not my opinion, its FACT :) particular favourites from me are the reverb/delay, chorus, octave and phaser sounds, as good as any single pedals iv tried. The amp models are pretty cool to, particularly the trace one. unfortunatly no box or software/usb cable, but it will come with the power supply, £60 shipped i think is about right

collection from bristol is fine, knock a fiver off

Boss odb-3: SOLD

cheques please, i'm trying to boycott paypal at the moment, but if you insist on using it, il leave you the pleasure of the fees! unless you send the money as a gift or something

Edited by BassManKev

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='BassManKev' post='268896' date='Aug 24 2008, 02:59 PM']im selling the last two effects pedals i own, in favour of just buying a low gain overdrive unit and some kind of headphone amp, so yeah...

zoom b2.1u: you all know what it is. Brilliant multi effects unit, and without doubt THE best value multi effect out there, thats not my opinion, its FACT :) particular favourites from me are the reverb/delay, chorus, octave and phaser sounds, as good as any single pedals iv tried. The amp models are pretty cool to, particularly the trace one. unfortunatly no box or software/usb cable, but it will come with the power supply, £60 shipped i think is about right[/quote]

you do know the Zoom output can be used to drive headphones? And you can wind the gain right down on the ODB-3 emulation in the Drive/Synth module... and or vary how much gets mixed in wet v dry in the ZNR/Mix...