Why become a member? ×

Ignore - Will put into two separate listings.
£850

bagsieblue

Thanks Karl,
Had a change around with the basses and traded a bass for a cab with a nice gent who came to my house.
On the first outing, found that the cab is too big for the boot and only just squeezes onto back seat!.
No amp currently though so these two up for sale.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Hoppus was a jazz body with a precision neck? Unless the neck got switched out :)

Best of luck with the sale anyhow - lovely basses!

Oops - yes, bit of a hybrid spec on this one. Copy and paste of the blurb here to clarify....

[b] More about Mark Hoppus Jazz Bass®[/b]

Fender's Mark Hoppus Jazz Bass® guitar is the perfect punk-pop bass-as powerful and addictive as a blink-182 hit. Distinctive since its 2002 introduction as a Jazz Bass with a split single-coil Precision Bass® pickup, it now has a new sonic formula. For the updated version of his signature model, Mark has reversed the pickup, with the upper half now on the treble side, delivering supercharged throat and fullness from the D and G strings; and the lower half now on the bass side, adding focused snap and brightness to the E and A strings. A unique modification for nonconformists.
Features include an ash body, maple neck with modern "C" shape and 1.625" nut width (wider than the 1.5" standard for Jazz Bass guitars), rosewood fretboard with 9.5" radius and medium jumbo frets, reversed Seymour Duncan® Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound™ split-coil Precision Bass pickup, single chrome control knob (volume), combination strings-through-body bridge with American series plate and Standard series saddles and screws, and one-piece Jazz Bass pickguard (four-ply white pearloid on Surf Green model, four-ply tortoise shell on White Blonde model). Available in Surf Green transparent and new White Blonde.