Why become a member? ×

1989 Warwick Dolphin Pro 1 for sale***
£1100

WarwickRoss

Lovely Vintage Warwick up for sale. Being a Warwick fan, I'm sorry to let this rare bass go but I can't get used to the wider string spacing and keep going for my thumb. Beautifully built using Boire body & wenge with Zebrano neck. Bartolinis to top it off with an adjustable pre type mid frequency inside the cavity at the back. Not 100% what this pot does.... IMHO it increases the volume & boosts some lovely mids really helping the bass to cut through. I've it for sale over on the Warwick site ( where I bought it 2 years back). Looking for €1400. Only trades considered would be a fretless Warwick or a pre 1990 Warwick Streamer Stage 1.
Cheers
http://forum.warwick.de/showthread.php/20311-1989-DOLPHIN-PRO-1-4-with-BARTS-Wenge-Boire-Zebrano-FOR-SALE

Edited by WarwickRoss

I have a gloss black one of these and love it, yes the neck is wide however it is so slim. The profile of the neck is not at all like the modern day Warwick's which i just cannot get on with. If you have always wanted a Warwick but never liked the necks then try this out. Top basses and the barts growl like a pit bull chewing on your nuts!!
Also rare as, you would pay around 3.5K for a new one....Bargain.