Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shuker PJ 4 string **SOLD** pending
£950

wayne58

Hi all

I know it's a cliché but this is a veryreluctant sale to free up some funds.
I am asking a firm £950, available for collection from North west Lancs or can post to UK mainland address at cost or deliver/ meet up within reason.

The bass has a JJ 'P' English ash body core with swamp ash wings and is finished in a beautiful black gloss with a bwb pickguard.
It has a maple neck with a select birds eye fretboard and matching headstock veneer that is truly stunning.

The neck profile was taken from my Will Lee jazz, so is slim and comfortable and sports[attachment=187959:P3170702.JPG] hipshot light tuners..
All hardware is black and adds to the classic black and maple look.

Importantly the pickups are Di Marzio and these perfectly compliment the Sadowsky pre amp with vintage tone control.
I tried some custom wound British ones to start with, but they weren't quite right.
She weighs in at just a tad over 9lbs on the bathroom scales and is very comfortable to play.
Included is the Shuker hiscox case.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by wayne58

I dare not ask for more pictures, just because I'll spend the rest of the day in the corner nursing a credit card with high anxiety! There would be absolutely no doubt whatsoever that this is a stunning instrument to look at and play. GLWTS!

Edited by dood