Why become a member? ×

ALL Sold

sk8

First up is my Line 6 Echo Park. This was listed as faulty but I’ve put a new module in it and its fine now. In excellent condition, never gigged. Its got it all; 3 types of delay - tape, digital and analog. Modulation, tap tempo and all manner of stuff. Check out the line 6 website for full specs. Its got Velcro on the bottom and Included is original box and instructions. I’m looking for £45 + P&P

Next is my Morley PWO Power Wah with Boost Knob. Great way, well built with a good sweep. Good for those Cliff type sounds. Again, Great condition with velcro on the bottom but I’m sure I kept the original feet so will include them too. I’m looking for £45 + P&P

Bank transfer prefered but will accept paypal if you pay the fees.

I’ll get pictures up when I can

Edited by sk8

Haha, I know, Ant's a good mate of mine, was just teasing him!

I have all the delay I need (Way Huge Aqua Puss clone for analog, and an Akai Headrush for digital/looping) but I just wanted a digi delay in a smaller form :) I've had an echo park before and they are great pedals, but I have no cash so if Ant defintiely wants it, let him have it :huh:

[quote name='jimmybass04' post='273584' date='Aug 31 2008, 10:55 AM']hi there, is the wah designed for bass or is it a guitar pedal,im lookin for a wah but dont want to take away all the low end.
cheers, jimmy.[/quote]
Hi Jimmy

its designed for both bass and guitar and works really well. i've never noticed any loss of bottom end. its a great screaming wah!

its not the dual bass one.