Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Breedlove B350CB4 Acoustic Bass
£400

simonlittle

Up for grabs is my beautiful Breedlove B350CB4 acoustic bass guitar. Bought in 2011 for a recording project but has had very little use ever since so it's time to move on...

I spent an incredible amount of time researching all the various acoustic bass guitars out there and tried every one I could feasibly get my hands on before settling for this bass. It has a gorgeous piano-like tone when plugged in and unlike a lot of these instruments sounds pretty good acoustically with good projection.

It has a lovely preamp with a handy built in tuner. It's a very well-constructed instrument and feels very sturdy. It's pretty much in the same condition as I bought it new with no dings or scratches. I'm including a decent gigabit and TWO spare sets of D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings (worth at least £40 on their own)

This is the first time I've posted in the classifieds so hopefully I've done it right and the pictures have uploaded properly!

Am based in Peckham if you want to try it out. No trades on this one; need the cash to fund more gear!

If you want to hear the bass in action, here's the solo album I made with it which features just this bass looped up [url="http://music.simonlittlebass.com/album/un-plugged"]http://music.simonli...lbum/un-plugged[/url]

[attachment=186903:IMG_6723.jpg]
[attachment=186904:IMG_6724.jpg]
[attachment=186905:IMG_6725.JPG]
[attachment=186906:IMG_6726.JPG]
[attachment=186907:IMG_6727.jpg]
[attachment=186908:IMG_6728.jpg]
[attachment=186909:IMG_6729.JPG]
[attachment=186910:IMG_6730.jpg]

Edited by simonlittle

Owning a Breedlove acoustic bass myself, albeit a different model in fretless guise, I too spent an age before plumping for the Breedlove. I can attest to the quality tone both plugged in and as a pure acoustic and the quality of fit and finish for its price point. GLWTS!

[quote name='dub_junkie' timestamp='1427039524' post='2724955']
Owning a Breedlove acoustic bass myself, albeit a different model in fretless guise, I too spent an age before plumping for the Breedlove. I can attest to the quality tone both plugged in and as a pure acoustic and the quality of fit and finish for its price point. GLWTS!
[/quote]

They are great instruments and in my opinion sound much better than the majority of higher priced ABG's...