Why become a member? ×

Live Vid - Groove Cartel

bassjamm

Hello people,

Here's some tasty footage taken from our festival gig last month!!!

[url="http://www.metalonrock.com/groovecartel/"]http://www.metalonrock.com/groovecartel/[/url]

We're doing another one this week at the Peterborough Beer Festival on Friday which should look killer!!! The lighting, stage and general event is a lot cooler for video so be sure to check them out when i get them up.

Thanks
Jamie

good stuff jamie! enjoyed that alot!

if your around on thursday, Junkie Soulz (hip hop/funk/jazz/dnb band) are playing at the solstice... in town.. which should be good fun, carlos parlato's son, lucas is drummin for us.. which is pretty hecktic! if you can make it it would be good to say hello, im not around on friday, i think im off with kissmet, but il try anyways!

Phil x

Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of a reply...i've been away for the passed week and was out gigging at the Beer fest last night...which was a stonker of a gig if i may say so indeed!

The Funk - sorry mate, i don't have the files just the link...they're on our myspace though which should yield better results mate!

Thedontcarebear - We're in Stamford on the 26th of Sept at the new Voodoo lounge at Mama Lizi's Soul Food Shack and then at The Parkside in Long Sutton on the 27th!

More video to come soon boys and girls!