Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Ibanez GWB35 - SOLD PENDING
£300

HazBeen

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]For Sale (or Trade) my trusty GWB35, Gary Willis 5 string Fretless. [/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]I just don't use it that much nowadays and maybe someone else will use it a bit more often. Mine is still a made in Korea one, they are made in Indonesia currently.[/color][/font][list]
[*]GWB 3-piece maple neck
[*]Basswood body
[*]Ebonol fretless fingerboard
[*]B105 bridge
[*]SFR-GWB Custom neck pickup
[*]Offset pearl dot inlay
[*]Black hardware
[*]EQB-GWII 2-band EQ
[/list]
It is completely stock, incredible value for money and if you would spend some dosh to stick in East 2 band tone controls and a US Bartolini it would compete with most high end fretless basses.... if you have the talent :)

Pics: http://s87.photobucket.com/user/welcometombh/library/Ibanez%20GWB

They are around 575 new, I am looking for 300GBP excl. shipping. I can ship with detached neck anywhere in Europe (in bubble wrap, tracked and insured) for 50 quid.

Open to trades, as I seem to buy more stuff with funds I raise from selling instruments anyway. Not in need of any basses, but trades on FX, amps etc I would consider.

Edited by HazBeen

[quote name='Scott S' timestamp='1426091441' post='2714282']
These basses are outstanding! I picked one up a few weeks ago and I'm amazed by its quality and sound.
[/quote] +1 I've been playing one for years, tonally and playability-wise they far outstrip their meagre price tag.