Why become a member? ×

orange bass cabs

0175westwood29

hi

i just bought my new amp, a orange ad140b and to go with it a 115 orange bass cab.

they sound the dogs but for my band and live shows i want to get another cab probaly the 410 orange cab.

my question is can you get the bass cabs in the black finish? like you can the guitar cabs, heads and the new bass head the ad200b?

andy

[quote name='0175westwood29' post='263421' date='Aug 15 2008, 11:31 PM']my question is can you get the bass cabs in the black finish? like you can the guitar cabs, heads and the new bass head the ad200b?[/quote]
my friend used to have 4x10 orange cab in black

The entire British made Orange range is available in black but usually shops will order it as a custom order, which currently takes approx. 4-5 weeks for Orange to turn around as Orange themselves stock very little (if any!) of the range in black.

Edited by thumbo

[quote name='Tusknia' post='268559' date='Aug 23 2008, 06:38 PM']You can buy them from Digital Village. They got them on a special order so i don't know how common they are.
But be prepared to pay £100 more for the privilage.
[url="http://www.dv247.com/invt/41818/"]http://www.dv247.com/invt/41818/[/url][/quote]

That's a rip off! It doesn't cost shops anymore to buy Orange gear in black, there's just the risk that it might not sell I guess!