Why become a member? ×

FT/FS Squier Vintage Mod PBass V SOLD
£200

LloydyG10

Greetings all, Having a bit of a gear clear out and up for grabs is me recently acquired Squier Vintage Modified P Bass V in Olympic White.

I bought this bass new from Gamlins Music shop here in Cardiff in January of this year as a back up gigging bass for the band I was playing in until recently (we split up this week) and is now surplus to requirement. The bass itself is in near mint condition, I've used it twice in practice and besides that it hasn't left my bedroom.

I Have modified it slightly by swapping the original tort pickguard out for a white one as seen in the picture. The tort guard will be included in the sale. Other than that the bass is totally stock.

Fender Blurb:[list]
[*][b]Series[/b]: Vintage Modified
[*][b]Body Shape[/b]: Precision Bass®
[*][b]Body Wood[/b]: Basswood
[*][b]Body Finish[/b]: Polyurethane
[*][b]Neck[/b]: "Maple, Modern ""C"" Shape"
[*][b]Neck Finish[/b]: Polyurethane
[*][b]String Nut[/b]: "PPS, 1.875"" (47.6 mm)"
[*][b]Fingerboard[/b]: "Maple, 9.5"" (241 mm) Radius"
[*][b]Frets[/b]: 20 Medium Jumbo
[*][b]Position Inlays[/b]: Black Dot
[*][b]Scale Length[/b]: "34"" (864 mm)"
[*][b]Hardware[/b]: Chrome
[*][b]Bridge[/b]: 5-Saddle Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
[*][b]Tuning Machines[/b]: Standard Open-Gear
[*][b]Pickup Configuration[/b]: Split Single-Coil
[*][b]Pickups[/b]: Fender-designed Single Split-Coil Precision Bass® V
[*][b]Controls[/b]: Master Volume, Master Tone
[*][b]Other Features[/b]: Fender-designed Split-Coil Precision Bass® V Pickup, Vintage Tint Gloss Neck
[/list]
The asking price is £180 for this one as the bass is still relatively new, plus £10 for shipping.

I am looking for trades, preferably a 4 string jazz bass of some description but I am open to other trade options.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheer!!
[attachment=185589:083.jpg][attachment=185590:084.jpg][attachment=185591:085.jpg]

Edited by LloydyG10

I originally asked GAK to put me a white one aside. When I went to collect it, it wasn't particularly good - and that must have been an odd one, as every other one I've heard of on here has been great. I had the sunburst one off the wall...it's great, and is a twin to the VM P fourstringer.