Why become a member? ×

On hold: BAREFACED? Got a COMBO? Let's talk! (Super 15 for sale!)
£625

Moos3h

Hi all,

I recently bought Telebass's Super 15 from him and it is without doubt the finest cab I have ever played through!

However, I've just changed car and it doesn't fit in the boot, meaning I can't leave it in the car - this is a huge problem for me as most gigs or rehearsals are after a day at work so it's impossible to get home in time to collect my gear.

Telebass replaced the handles, so they're in fine nick - it's had some touch-ups to dinks on the cab so it's not new but it sounds PHENOMENAL with the two 15's and is genuinely a one hand lift, incredible. 4Ohm so squeezes out (and takes with aplomb) every bit of power.

So, what I'm looking for is a combo, ideally a Trace 15" or similar. Not really an Ashdown fan but TC Electronic would be okay too. 150-500w depending on the technology used. It'd also be nice to free up some cash so I'd deffo consider cash my way (in fact I'd prefer that) or a straight sale valued at 625

I'm in Gloucester (work) or Ledbury (home) so could do a meetup near those areas or a bit further afield for diesel money.

Here's a pic!

Edited by Moos3h