Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Cab Problem (and I can't get hold of them!)

misterook

What's the problem? Maybe someone here may help.

The guys at Barefaced usualy take some time to answer mails because they are working on building cabs to clear their backlog but i find it very strange and a bit disturbing that they haven't replied you in a week! That's not very good after sales service IMO.

Sorry, I failed to mark your email down to reply to, so it got forgotten. You can't text us, we no longer have a mobile number. We have a landline which usually gets answered during working hours but not always if we don't hear it! If you don't get a response within a reasonable time frame, please email us again. Email is by far the best way to get hold of us. Apologies again for missing your email.

This is our landline: +44 (0)1273 945959.

Our previous mobile number is no longer in use, so don't call or text it if you want a response!

If you don't receive a timely response from [email protected] then email again and cc [email protected]

Emails are constantly monitored during weekday working hours and responded to in order of urgency. Occasionally (usually when sent out of hours) they don't get labelled and marked correctly and thus don't get dealt with when they should.

We also have Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Barefaced-Bass-speaker-cabs/130257677703

We prefer email to Facebook messages but if you haven't heard back then feel free to try it.

This is what I`ve found with Barefaced, they may not respond as quickly as some other companies, but when they do the customer service I have found to invariably be much better than others.

Alex, if you`re reading this I still owe you for that Special Super 12 Lead.