Why become a member? ×

Rare Vigier Passion bass for sale

bass08

Rare Vigier passion bass for sale.Serial #050.Bass has two modular preamps each with 6 different presets.Its black with a carbon neck.For its age its in very good condition.If you need photo's just send me an e-mail and I'll give you a link to go to for some great photo's.The link is just to a shop where I bought the bass from but the photo's do it justice.1100.00 in US currency buyer pays shipping.Comes with original soft case.

Thanks,

Steve USA

[email protected]

I have some pics of this bass:

This bass was part of the early 80s range alongside the normal pre-amp Passion and the Arpege standard and Nautilus models. I have only seen one other and that only came with one 'module'. I would like to try it!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bass08' post='260192' date='Aug 11 2008, 05:02 PM']Rare Vigier passion bass for sale.Serial #050.Bass has two modular preamps each with 6 different presets.Its black with a carbon neck.For its age its in very good condition.If you need photo's just send me an e-mail and I'll give you a link to go to for some great photo's.The link is just to a shop where I bought the bass from but the photo's do it justice.1100.00 in US currency buyer pays shipping.Comes with original soft case.

Thanks,

Steve USA

[email protected][/quote]

Steve, do you still have the bass?
If so I am very interested, live in UK, my email address is [email protected].
Let me know how to pay and your correspondence address etc.
I do visit the states a lot but would prefer that you post it (UPS?) I will cover the charge.
thanks
Richard