Why become a member? ×

SOLD Warwick Streamer LX5 1999 £750
£850

BEBASS

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi, [color=#141414]Having a clearout and now selling my 1999 German made Warwick Streamer LX 5-string for [u][b][size=5]£750[/size].[/b][/u] I just checked the current list price for this Bass and it is 3,994.65 Euros (approx £2,900)[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#141414]In good condition. Just a few very small marks on the finish. [/color]

[color=#141414]2 piece flame maple body with translucent French Violet high polish finish [/color]
[color=#141414]Ovangkol neck[/color]
[color=#141414]Wenge fingerboard[/color]
[color=#141414]Gold hardware[/color]
[color=#141414]Just-A-Nut III [/color]
[color=#141414]24 frets[/color]
[color=#141414]MEC 2 band preamp with active/passive switching[/color]
[color=#141414]Pot layout: [/color][/font][/size][list]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#141414]Volume with push/pull active passive switching[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#141414]Pickup Blend[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Treble[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#141414]Bass[/color][color=#141414] [/color][/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#141414]This bass plays like a dream and sounds incredible.[/color]

[color=#141414]I'm based in Brighton and would prefer local pickup or can drive to meet - ideally no more than 50 miles from Brighton. [/color]

[color=#141414]Cheers [/color][/font][/size]

Edited by BEBASS

Hi, yes I'm 99% sure the colour is called French Violet in a high gloss finish. It is a more subtle violet colour and darker looking than the other examples of French Violet Warwick basses found online (mainly because of the dark flaming on the maple). Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Sir,

I'd like to register a complaint. It's outrageous of you to flaunt such an item in public and cause such blatant GAS amongst poor, unsuspecting members of the public. The sheer nerve you have in doing this is unbelievable!

That's ANOTHER pair trousers off to the wash!

GLWTS