Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£550

timmchale2009

Hi All

Well I have had this bass for only a short time (bought from james on here in October last) but since having my BB1024x it has become surplus to requirements & with some upcoming life changes this is sat not doing anything... Which I begrudge.

So what can I say about this amazing bass? Well from what I have been led to believe these were made in limited numbers & are in fact a Factory Special Run so quite the rarity apparently.

Well it's had a few subtle upgrades... DiMarzio Ultra Jazz Pups, Schaller Tuners & of course the Covers added along with some quality straplocks.

It plays like an absolute beast really comfortably, quick & fast, acres upon acres of tone and sits & balances comfortably on the old bones ... Of course with that finish and matching headstock it really is a head turner.

Of course there are some scratches to be expected with age, but nothing overly offensive or playability affecting. Please see photos. The previous owner had accidentally misaligned the bridge cover so there's an additional screw hole under the cover. It also has a wee bit of wear on the neck in one small patch but again hardly noticeable and does not affect play.

It will come with a hard case & I am happy to post!

I would like £550ono! As anyone will tell you on here I am almost always open to negotiations... My feedback reflects this I hope! The worst I can say is no Eh?!

If you have a Yamaha BB1024x/1024 in Caramel or Vintage Sunburst, BB1025x in any of it's various shades or a good quality lined fretless... I Am interested. However if you've got something you think I might be interested in... Hit me up worst I can say is no :-).

So go ahead and ask away.

Regards

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009

[quote name='Tonci' timestamp='1421948699' post='2667028']
Awesome!
[/quote]

Very very true!

Have I priced this right?just curious as I've not heard anything else apart from the above? I am always open to offers & negotiations!

The only trade I'd potentially consider is a Squire VI plus some cash my way. Otherwise I'm firm on a sale.

Bump