Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MIM Fender jazz price dropped to £300
£350

Damonjames

Hi all,

I am putting my beloved mexican jaz bass in sunburst up for sale. This has been my go to bass for nearly three years, but I have fallen in love with my spector, so this one needs to move on.
I have upgraded the pickups to dimarzio dp123 humbuckers along with 500k pots and a gotoh 201 bridge. Bass sounds really full and well rounded and not aggressive as the humbuckers would suggest. I have had bass players
Compliment me on its tone after gigs before, so it's not just my ears that think so. I'll get some pics up shortly, but the only cosmetic issue really worth mentioning is that it has the mounting screws for a bridge cover that I took off as the gotoh wouldn't allow it to go back on.

Looking for £350, will come with the sexiest snake skin covered hard case I have ever seen.

Please see link to pics from the previous owner here
http://basschat.co.uk/topic/186803-sold-fender-jazz-bass-mim-sunburst-l300/page__fromsearch__1

Potential deal about to happen so willing to drop the price for a shirt time to £300

Edited by Damonjames

I'm based in wigan mate. And no, the origi am pickups are long gone, they sounded awefully thin. The dimarzio's are quite smooth and balanced, and currently wired in series and can get close to a P sound on the nexk pickup singled out. I initially was planning to put push pull pots
So could change it to parrallel to get closer to the jazz sound, put liked it the way it is now.