Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: Band PA, monitors and lighting - pre-move clearout! Job lot or will split. Collect only
£1250

Light bars now sold, price reduced accordingly

With the demise of the band and my upcoming move "darn sarf", I have a garage full of gear that I have no immediate use for and don't have room for on the van.

So, here's what I have;

Yamaha EMX5016c powered mixer in rigid flight case with swan neck light (invaluable). This is in excellent condition, works perfectly with cables, mains lead and manual. Sold separately, I'm looking for £600 or near offer or you could buy it with.....

A pair of EV passive speakers (ELX 115). They were bought with the Yam and are the perfect match for it. In covers. Work perfectly, a few knocks on the corners but nothing major. Come with Proel stands in a case. Sold separately, I'm after £250 for the pair. Sold with the Yamaha, it's £800 for the lot.

Behringer PMP4000. Was our main PA for a year till we got the Yam and was our backup after that. In a Gator soft flight bag with all it's cables and (I think I can find) the manual. In some respects I found this more flexible than the Yam with a wider range of Aux sends. I know some folk can get a bit sniffy about Behringer but we never had a minutes trouble with ours. Mind you, I did get a bit precious about it at times and refused to let anyone else ever touch it... Condition is mint apart from missing the coloured top of one of the rotary knobs. If I can get down to Maplins, I'll get a replacement for it. Price on it's own? To you, Sir, a very reasonable £250, or you could pair it with....

A pair of Behringer Eurolive VP1220 passive speakers. These work perfectly but have suffered a bit cosmetically from being lugged around in the singer's car. One of the internal baffles (fancy name for the inside of a toilet roll) has come loose and the felt covering is worn and scuffed. But they work fine so they're £100 for the pair or £50 with the Behringer PMP4000 (that's £300 for the two speakers and powered mixer plus flight bag) .

Next up is a Behringer Eurolive F1220a active floor monitor. This was used for monitoring the vocalist for about 18 months till we replaced it (the monitor, not the vocalist) with the Thomanns below. Condition is good - a few knocks and scuffs - and it works perfectly. Price on its own is £75.

Then we have two Thomann "the Box" 100 powered floor monitors. We replaced the F1220 with these as they're a much smaller footprint, they're a lot lighter and it meant we could have separate monitors for each singer. Condition's ok - again, a few knocks and scuffs - and they both work fine. TBH, I would only use them for vocals as they f*rt out with a guitar going through them but for vocal or acoustic, they're excellent. £75 the pair or, with the F1220, £120 for all three.

And finally, a pair of LED light bars with foot controllers, tripod stands, cables and cases. These are the Equinox Maxi Bar. The cases for the tripods are a bit ropey - they weren't good to start with - but everything else is in good nick. The cases for the bars are good with no rips and the zips all work fine. The bars themselves can be run independently or slaved together and can be run from a DMX controller. There's a foot controller for each or, if they're slaved, one controller runs both. There's loads of presets and you can control the speed of change, have them static and manually controlled or have them change in time to the music. One bar is ideal for those squashed-in-a-corner type pubs, two are plenty for most everywhere else on the pub circuit.... £300 the pair.

Now, here's the thing. I'm in Lincolnshire (Spalding - just north of Peterborough) and I'm not able to deliver or post these so they have to be collection only. I'd prefer to sell everything as one job lot so if someone wants to come and collect all of the above, it's £1250 ovno for cash. Everything can be plugged in and tested before purchase and I will try and get some pictures on here as soon as I can get into the garage in daylight hours...

If they don't shift in the next week or so, then they'll be going on the Bay with a Buy It Now of £1400.

Any questions, drop me a pm...

Edited by Skinnyman

Pictures of the MegaBar (one of them) and the PMP4000 showing the missing knob top (oo-er, missus)

[attachment=181416:Megabar1.jpg]
[attachment=181417:P1060399.JPG]
[attachment=181418:P1060401.JPG]
[attachment=181419:Megabar2.jpg]