Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline DJ5 (trade for 4 string J. Bass) [TRADED]
£850

mr.noisy

Hi there,

I am thinking about trading my Lakland for another Jazz style bass. I got it only few months ago for just over a grand as a display model and it is in perfect condition apart from tiny mark on the bottom of the bass (it was there as a result of being a display model). It is really small and I will soon provide a high quality pics of the whole bass.
The only reason for trade is that I just can't get on with the 35" scale and a string spacing which is much wider than a 16.5mm on my main instrument. It is a shame because this bass sounds amazing and looks amazing too with clear scratch plate (standard on this colour scheme) and block inlays.
Bass is all standard, apart from aftermarket shaller style strap locks.
Here is a little video of the actual bass that I have recently recorded, bass is plugged straight to the audio interface, and I am playing over a funk style backing track, the bass is as it was, absolutely no fx on it and no eq. As far as I remember I had the tone pot rolled off and you can still hear how nice and clear it sounds even when the tone is rolled down.
[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RB66O90Zpc"]https://www.youtube....h?v=8RB66O90Zpc[/url]

[attachment=180800:lakland.jpg]

I am looking only for trade, not interested in selling it, and would like another Jazz style bass, Fender USA, maybe some Sandbergs or something in that type, maybe a MiJ 70s style Fender, or old Squier MiJ? Please, do not offer me a P bass (unless it has additional Jazz pickup), already got one that I love, and I got other custom made modern 'boutique' style instrument, so not interested in that kind of things too. Just want to clearly say that at the moment I am only able to do a straight trade, or cash my way, as being a full time student at the moment is a bit hard.
This is going to be a collection, or meet up only I'm afraid as the bass does not come with any gig bag or case, it did not come with one and as I have only one gig bag that I use with whichever bass I am taking for rehearsals or gigs.
I am based in Borehamwood, just outside of north-west London.

I know that there were few Laklands going a bit cheaper than this, but mind that this is a trade only value.

As far as I know, I should have some feedback here on bass chat if you search my nickname, not a first timer here :)

And just want to mention that from 15th to 25th of January I will be outside of UK

Edited by mr.noisy