Why become a member? ×

GMR Bassforce 4 String ...SOLD
£425

briansbrew

SOLD SOLD SOLD....

Hi Guys

Thanks for dropping by to view my bass for sale.

This is a GMR Bassforce that I purchased last year but I need to move it on to finance some gear, it is with great reluctance but I have 6 basses and running out of places to hide them from the missus. :rolleyes:
There are a few minor dings here and there but too tiny to photograph and the usual fine scratches on the back but nothing too severe, have to look closely to see them.

The woods used in this bass are beautiful and you know the quality is there when its held in the hands. GMR have used MEC jazz pickups and all Warwick hardware, I think this model was about £1200 when purchased new. It was a hard choice between the other basses as to which one to let go but they have there own character. :)
It will come with a hard case for transport to ensure safe delivery, this will be about £25-30 depending where you live in the UK. The bass is based in N.Ireland

The photos are taken in different light but the one closest is the upright one beside the Sandberg

If you need any more pics let me know

[attachment=180794:DSC_9954.JPG][attachment=180795:DSC_9940.JPG][attachment=180796:DSC_9755.JPG][attachment=180797:DSC_9941.JPG][attachment=180798:DSC_9944.JPG][attachment=180799:DSC_9950.JPG]
[attachment=180970:IMAG1053.jpg]

I have added a photo of the side profile of the neck, my thumb is exactly 24mm wide for reference

Edited by briansbrew

Good luck with the sale, GMR basses are amazing, hand built to perfection. My main bass is a custom made GMR and I had couple of them before too. This one looks like one of the older ones when they mostly used Warwick hardware and MEC electronics, but condition is amazing, looks brand new. If I had money and space for another one I'd snap this without any hesitation.