Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn mods please delete
£750

paul j h

For sale or trade my 1973 Fender Precision in natural ash. The neck was originally a (rare) fretless maple but has since been professionally fretted, the side dots are on the fret lines. The ash body has precision and jazz Bartolini pick ups and has been routed with a larger cavity for the Bartolini NTMB 918F preamp. As can be seen from the photos the bass has Precision version of the Marcus Miller bass type vibe. There is a battery pack cover on the back of the body to house the twin (18v) batteries for the preamp. The bass is in great condition for a 37 year old, the neck is in fabulous condition and the body has natural wear and "crazing" to the finish. Open to trade offers but only 4 stings please, I have cash available if you want to trade down. Will be sold with a hard shell case. Anyone requiring further photos let me.

Edited by paul j h

All the customisation was done before I got the bass, I really like it, but I have too many basses for my needs. I did post recently about returning this to its original format, but, the concenus was that it was not worth it, hence it and my "spare" Stingray being for sale.