Why become a member? ×

Home studio live recording - Can't Wait for Perfect (Bob Reynolds)

Fastfret24

Hey guys,

I finally got round to uploading a recording a few friends and I did last november at my "home studio". We got carried away and ended up doing a 10minute long take of one of our favourite songs : Can't Wait for Perfect by Bob Reynolds.

I really love playing bass especially in these kinds of scenarios where you're just laying the foundation down for someone else to build upon. It just doesn't get much better than that in my eyes.

I would love any form of feedback, good or bad, on anything to do with this video since I did all the production and editing too :)

Cheers!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFVB0abET9k&list=UU3XrGkTz8j6r6jAno7h2BHQ[/media]

Edited by Fastfret24

[quote name='Fastfret24' timestamp='1420907060' post='2654868']...
I would love any form of feedback...
[/quote]

One sees, all too often, the curt remark "Well, that's x minutes of my life I'll never get back..!". This video inspires exactly the opposite reaction, from me, at least; there's 10 1/2 minutes of my life that have been more than well spent. No need for detailed explanation or analysis of the playing displayed, the whole thing speaks for itself, and with eloquence. Congratulations to all four, plus the tech crew filming etc. Nothing more to add except many thanks for sharing. Great stuff.
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167486] [size=4][sharedmedia=core:attachments:167485][/size]