Why become a member? ×

COMPLETED Bass body, suitable for someone with woodworking skills

pete.young

How much will postage cost for this do you reckon? If you could let me know, I may well take this from you.. !! :huh: Unfortunately, Ipswich is too far to walk, and until I take my driving test, im afraid I won't be able to pick it up...
I'd have to weigh it all up, and work out what parts I want to fit. I'd of taken the mighty mite neck though.. :)
Anyway, im definately interested! You dont have a pic by any chance do you? No prob if not.. !!
Many thanks! Matt :huh:

Edited by overwater#1

[quote name='overwater#1' post='258883' date='Aug 9 2008, 03:59 PM']If you don't mind posting it, I'd like the first dibs on it.. I was here first! :) although I don't wanna be an a*se, so, whatevers best![/quote]

Sorry, didn't mean to seem like I was jumping in ahead of you. Just saying i'm second in line. :huh:

I'd much rather not have to post this if there's someone who can come and pick it up. Matthew Sanchez, please PM me if you're still interested and we'll work something out. I live on Martlesham Heath.

It weighs 3.2 Kg so it'll cost about £12 to post allowing for packaging material. I'm not able to get to a post office during the week
Here are some pictures. In the second picture you can see my first attempt at a template showing where the neck pickup rout should be and where I was going to put a MM pickup in the bridge position.

[quote name='pete.young' post='259348' date='Aug 10 2008, 03:21 PM']I'd much rather not have to post this if there's someone who can come and pick it up. Matthew Sanchez, please PM me if you're still interested and we'll work something out. I live on Martlesham Heath.

It weighs 3.2 Kg so it'll cost about £12 to post allowing for packaging material. I'm not able to get to a post office during the week
Here are some pictures. In the second picture you can see my first attempt at a template showing where the neck pickup rout should be and where I was going to put a MM pickup in the bridge position.

[/quote]Hi Pete that's a beautiful piece of wood. Shame but someone with skill could have a great piece there.

[quote name='pete.young' post='259348' date='Aug 10 2008, 03:21 PM']I live on Martlesham Heath.[/quote]

Although completely irrelevant to this thread, I grew up there, went to Gorseland, awesome place to grow up! Lived on Whinfield if you know it and also Farriers Close when really young.