Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD Eden E10 50 watts combo, 10" Speaker, Kickback (not financial), loud practice amp. now just £65
£65

Just £65 which is ridiculous for an item of this quality.

Bought off here last Autumn, but just a little too large ( and it's still only tiny) for the space next to my desk in the bedroom for practising!

Surprisingly punchy for a 10" speaker with 50 watts, have actually used it for a rehearsal with guitar, keys, mouth harp and drums and it was fine.

Ideal first amp/practise amp and due to its kickback design, can be tilted so the sound carries better.

In good condition, just some cosmetic marks on the Eden badge stop it looking as new.

Has a headphone out so can be used for silent practice.

[attachment=180227:P1040042.JPG]

Edited by yorks5stringer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

14.2 kg and 48.3 x 39.4 x 43.2 cm. Cider is around 7% from memory [url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eden-E10-E-Series-Combo-Amplifier/dp/B003IPCG60"]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eden-E10-E-Series-Combo-Amplifier/dp/B003IPCG60[/url] Just ignore their weight , it is never 9kg!

[quote name='alansanderson' timestamp='1431641834' post='2773645']
Sorry I didn't get back to you... Need something bigger but as this is now worth £165 it may have exactly what I need ha ha! Good luck with the sale
[/quote]

No worries.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='ianrendall' timestamp='1434049003' post='2796316']
Cider? Dorset? Tell me more!
[/quote]

Amp is £65 and Cider is around 7% proof, Apples picked by myself at Mudiford and pressed by John Lawrence in Corton Denham for me and matured in my storeroom near Stalbridge.