Why become a member? ×

Traded.
£500

Shockwave

For sale is an immaculate Fender Roger Waters bass.

Made in early 2014 I only picked this up a few days ago, I have decided that P's are not the way for me to go right now.
It's a great example of a Fender Roger Waters bass, Seymour Duncan SPB3 Quarter Pounders, Black body hardware and chrome tuners. 50's style neck with brass nut, fresh strings, no cracks in the paintwork/finish. 8.8lbs in weight. Plays well. Truss rod has plenty of adjustment. Frets are as new.

Pickup from London only at the moment. If you have been looking for a new one of these, save your money and get this one. Comes with Fender Gig Bag.

Reduced to just £425

Edited by Shockwave

• 1 month later...

So very tempting, and I'm going to be in London soon... hmmm.
I'm looking for another Classic 50 Precision (the creamy white ideally, but black/tinted maple is classy), what's the neck like on this one? Is it "chunky" (I call it comfy but most others call it chunky ;)) like in teh Classic 50 ones, or is this more based on 70s ones?

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1423138374' post='2681201']
So very tempting, and I'm going to be in London soon... hmmm.
I'm looking for another Classic 50 Precision (the creamy white ideally, but black/tinted maple is classy), what's the neck like on this one? Is it "chunky" (I call it comfy but most others call it chunky ;)) like in teh Classic 50 ones, or is this more based on 70s ones?
[/quote]

It's the EXACT same as the 50's Precision Neck. So chunky :)