Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Choice of two EBMM Stingrays 3 band EQ
£700

Deedee

Hi all

Due to a rather impromptu impending purchase off BC (not the one I was originally going to make this Christmas) I am selling one of (possibly both) of my Stingrays. Strictly sale only, no trades thanks

[s]First up:

Price: £700

Tobacco Sunburst
D.O.B. April 2007
Ash body
Maple board
Black plate
3 band eq
Original MM hard shell case

Purchased from BC earlier this year, this bass has been very well looked after by it's former owner and is in almost mint condition. The only fault is a small chip on the front between the scratch plate and the lower horn. This has been penned in with a suitable shade of brown marker pen and is pretty much unnoticeable unless you're up real close and looking at an angle.[/s]

[s]Next up:

Price: £700 ​

Honeyburst
D.O.B. April 2005 (old style nut)
Ash body
Rosewood board
Black plate
3 band eq
Original MM hard shell case

This bass again is in gorgeous condition. There are a couple of minor dings on the lower bout and bottom that you can 'feel' (slight indentations) but nothing you can actually see.[/s]

[color=#b22222]## Honeyburst 'ray now on hold pending the usual ##[/color]

Both basses play beautifully and sound immense, the maple board 'ray sounding slightly brighter than the rosewood to the discerning ear, but both full of power.

I have loads of photos so please PM me your email address and I'll send some over (please note the white one is sadly no longer mine)!

At least one of these will have to go, possibly both depending on interest.

I'm near Doncaster and would prefer collection/meet up.

Cheers

Edited by Deedee