Why become a member? ×

EBMM USA Sterling- SOLD
£780

Travis

Ernie Ball Musicman USA Sterling

Specs: semi-transparent teal (in reality it appears anywhere between a dark green to light teal depending on lighting-nice), ash body, maple neck with rosewood fretboard, ~9 lbs, 22 Frets, single humbucker (3-way switch: series/parallel/single), 3-band active EQ, bolt-on neck, fresh 9V battery. Currently strung with flats but sounds great with either rounds or flats. Comes with an original 4 string Musicman Sterling USA hard case in good condition-not the case in the photos.

The bass looks great, it has with a few minor dings around the jack input and a small scratch near the scratchplate, please see the photos.

I bought this bass from fellow basschat member thegom but have since found a Stingray 5 HH on my last trip home to the States. As a result, this one hasn't been played much since.

Sad to loose this one-it does have a truly amazing, fast and comfortable neck.

The bass is located in SE London- I'd prefer local pickup in London but will consider shipping at cost to the buyer or a possible halfway meet- distance and scheduling permitting.

Cash or bank transfer sale only, please.

Edited by Travis

After receiving some very interesting offers for trade (including some that I'm sure I'll regret turning down), I figure that I'm really after something Fender Jazz-ish. Five string would be great but a four isn't a deal breaker.

Thanks to all who have contacted me with offers so far.

EDIT: The trade value would be somewhat higher than the current cash sale value. Open to reasonable negotiation on that one. Thanks!

Edited by Travis