Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

**WITHDRAWN** Ashdown ABM215 2x15 Cab For Sale/Trade
£220

jokolono

Next up in the clearout:

Ashdown ABM 2x15 bass cab. Very little info on these online, as far as i can tell, its a limited run Ashdown made, using the 8x10 shells and putting 2x15" speakers in instead (feel free to correct me if im wrong). Sounds beefy as hell, and is pretty damn powerful.
It's 600watts at 4ohm. Has a bar and wheels for easy transportation, and fits perfectly in the back of my VW Polo (with the back seats down)

Its been well used, its only been used at band practice in the 3 months ive had it, but the previous owner was in a pretty big AC/DC tribute band, so it has been extensively toured. Theres a few scuffed edges on the tolex covered in black tape, so not really that noticeable. Fully working with no issues though.

Reason for sale/trade - Just fancy a change and something a bit different. Not desperate to see it go, just would like something different. Maybe a 4x12 or a 6x10 or 8x10 would be next on the list to try.

Pics:

[url="http://s42.photobucket.com/user/itscarthage/media/IMG_0029_zpsb56a0588.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s42.photobucket.com/user/itscarthage/media/IMG_0032_zps93845880.jpg.html"][/url]

Sale wise looking for £220ish trade wise, anything head/cab wise could take my fancy

Collection from Bristol preferable, im happy to deliver locally or meet halfway. Im happy to post too, but would have to get a price for that.

Edited by jokolono

Honestly no idea and no way of finding out sadly... its heavy! Definitely a 2-man lift.. 2x15" speakers add to the weight quite a lot. Cant find any info online though as i think Ashdown only made 20. Will try and find out, i wouldnt hold your breath though...

• 2 weeks later...