Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage I

Matt_UK

Hey guys

Its taken me about a week ( :huh: ) but I've finally got round to taking some (rather crappy) photos of my beautiful latest aquisition :)

I will take some more outside when the weather brightens up but as that may not happen until 2010, these will have to do for now :huh:.

[quote name='Matt_UK' post='254942' date='Aug 4 2008, 11:34 PM']Damn straight mate,

She's a disgusting dirty growler... :brow:[/quote]

Wax her then man, tie her down and give her a good slapping :)

[quote name='ahpook' post='254948' date='Aug 4 2008, 11:40 PM']niiiice.

did they do them in black, do you know ?[/quote]

Ohhh yess:

[url="http://www.warwick.de/modules/custom_shop/NewsCustomShop.php?newsID=1761&modell=Streamer&page=1&cl=EN"]Tissues at the ready![/url]

Aaaaaaaah man, in black she looks hot - I used a whole box...I still prefer that natural look though :huh:

That flamed figuring...phwoar...

She needs a good waxing every now and again - shes always so dirty...

She's not getting away, she's firmy tied down dude and I give her a good slapping to keep her in check every so often :)

Edited by Matt_UK

[quote name='Matt_UK' post='255011' date='Aug 5 2008, 01:39 AM']Aaaaaaaah man, in black she looks hot - I used a whole box...I still prefer that natural look though :huh:

That flamed figuring...phwoar...

She needs a good waxing every now and again - shes always so dirty...

She's not getting away, she's firmy tied down dude and I give her a good slapping to keep her in check every so often :)[/quote]

Man, enjoy that bass she looks amazing, and please say you have a good noodle along to some early Jamiroquai with her?

Edited by Josh

[quote name='Josh' post='255013' date='Aug 5 2008, 01:49 AM']Man, enjoy that bass she looks amazing, and please say you have a good noodle along to some early Jamiroquai with her?[/quote]

Aaaaah man, she loves the 'quai :) I was having a great sesh earlier :huh:

Out of interest, why Jamiroquai? Early Incubus is frocken awesome too - especially Battlestar Scralatchtica and You Will Be A Hot Dancer :huh: Katunich = Leg-end

Funk FTW!

[quote name='Matt_UK' post='255016' date='Aug 5 2008, 02:01 AM']Aaaaah man, she loves the 'quai :) I was having a great sesh earlier :huh:

Out of interest, why Jamiroquai? Early Incubus is frocken awesome too - especially Battlestar Scralatchtica and You Will Be A Hot Dancer :huh: Katunich = Leg-end

Funk FTW![/quote]

Thats for my beast!

Science is the ultimate show case of Dirk IMO, his tone is just amazing, and with the SS II, it's easily replicated, and sounds even better when it's coming out of an Eden Rig! Unfortunatley the latter 2 albums only offered a few of last his last good moments, Science and Enjoy Incubus are excellence in execution....andwell now their on an indefinite hiatus, hopefully sorting something out with Dirk maybe on the cards?

If Dirk came back, it would be awesome!

Kenney is technically great...but hes great at EVERYTHING. He is literally a one man band: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47fzpzNOcw0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47fzpzNOcw0[/url]

The 'wicks are so incredible - and to think I was going to fork out more moolah on a Jazz...I dont think they suit my music style - IMO, 'wicks are all about the funk; espesh the Streamers :huh: I bet your SSII sounds gorgeous - might have to add it to the GAS list :)!

I'm orf to dream bout that growl - I've got a busy day lying in tomoz...(its wicked being a student) :huh:

Edited by Matt_UK

[quote name='Matt_UK' post='255019' date='Aug 5 2008, 02:12 AM']If Dirk came back, it would be awesome!

Kenney is technically great...but hes great at EVERYTHING. He is literally a one man band: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47fzpzNOcw0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47fzpzNOcw0[/url]

The 'wicks are so incredible - and to think I was going to fork out more moolah on a Jazz...I dont think they suit my music style - IMO, 'wicks are all about the funk; espesh the Streamers :huh: I bet your SSII sounds gorgeous - might have to add it to the GAS list :)!

I'm orf to dream bout that growl - I've got a busy day lying in tomoz...(its wicked being a student) :huh:[/quote]

Kenney just can't justify Dirk, he is technically gifted, he can sing, compose, play competently on different instruments, but, to me, he dosen't embody the role of the bassist in Incubus, Dirk was the key to that sound which made you move, Redefine for example, it just makes move when it comes to the break down, it's a long buried incident, but many fans will always bring up the Dirk + Incubus = True Incubus until their dying day.

You seedy bastard, I like it.
I followed the link to the 'Wick page, BIG mistake. I always wanted a Thumb, after seeing Cass Lewis and Mr Bruce but seeing that lefty Buzzard in Sparkling Black, wow.
But "How Much?" At least they don't put an upcharge for building it in left hand. :)

[quote name='Josh' post='255020' date='Aug 5 2008, 02:21 AM']Kenney just can't justify Dirk, he is technically gifted, he can sing, compose, play competently on different instruments, but, to me, he dosen't embody the role of the bassist in Incubus, Dirk was the key to that sound which made you move, Redefine for example, it just makes move when it comes to the break down, it's a long buried incident, but many fans will always bring up the Dirk + Incubus = True Incubus until their dying day.[/quote]

I think youre right Josh. Dirk - I think - makes that original 'bus sound and although Kenney is now the bassist, Incubus is a different band now. Not better, or worse - just different :huh:!

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='255057' date='Aug 5 2008, 08:36 AM']You need to play some really dirty 70's funk music with a flute part as well...[/quote]

Does Focus count? lol :huh: Its kinda funky...(ish - well, not really)

[quote name='steve-soar' post='255137' date='Aug 5 2008, 10:14 AM']You seedy bastard, I like it.
I followed the link to the 'Wick page, BIG mistake. I always wanted a Thumb, after seeing Cass Lewis and Mr Bruce but seeing that lefty Buzzard in Sparkling Black, wow.
But "How Much?" At least they don't put an upcharge for building it in left hand. :huh:[/quote]

Once you start looking at the custom shop gallery, your life will take on a whole new meaning and you feel like you have to own every single one...its baaaad :)

Edited by Matt_UK

[quote name='Matt_UK' post='255316' date='Aug 5 2008, 12:52 PM']I think youre right Josh. Dirk - I think - makes that original 'bus sound and although Kenney is now the bassist, Incubus is a different band now. Not better, or worse - just different :)![/quote]

Very true, but still certain songs live don't have the impact they use to have, for example, A Certain Shade of Green, has the slapped verse and really drives the song, Kenney just holds a chord through it, making it sound so empty and bland, and the same for the more earlier Incubus songs which are heavily groove orientated. Ah well, change is change.

I'd better get a few pics up of my new growler as well!

Heard "Boogie Nights" on the radio yesterday and just sussed it today...

I must say on the Corvette it sounds perfect if I dig in over the bridge pick up and the intro sounds lovely and glassy, I think I'm gonna have to get the band to consider some disco classics