Why become a member? ×

Laney DP150 4X10 COMBO

ashgeezer

Just bought one of these and was wondering if anyone else had any experience with them, also when were they made, i believe it was sometime in the late 80s or very early 90s.
mines in very good nick considering the age and sounds great, not had a chance to fiddle about with all the eq settings yet but looking forward to doing so.

No experience of that particular combo, but I bought a DP300 head in 1989. It's not too shabby as it goes, and sound particularly good with the DPC up full and the bass boosted. I had absolutely no idea of what that control did until I found an ebay auction where someone had handily stuck up photos of the manual. It's a bit blurry but readable.

Enjoy!

[attachment=11654:Page_1.jpg][attachment=11655:Page_2.jpg][attachment=11656:Page_3.jpg][attachment=1
1657:Page_4.jpg]

Edited by Musky

I used to have the 1x15 version!! First bass amp I ever owned, bought it off a keyboard player when I was at college. It was pretty mega as I remember it. Only problems I ever had with it were the speaker connection going a bit iffy, but other than that it worked a treat. Don't know about the age of them, never managed to find much info on it. Good luck with it though, I bet it sounds a right treat :)