Why become a member? ×

Letts 4 string singlecut passive fretless custom bass £400 SOLD pending payment
£400

Sambrook

[attachment=175388:P1010162.JPG][attachment=175389:P1010163.JPG][attachment=175390:P1010165.JPG][attachment=175391:P1010166.JPG]

As the pictures show, this is a fantastically beautiful instrument, made for me last year. I have loved playing it, but my fretless tastes have taken a different turn (Firecreek fretless, possibly THE best fretless bass), and I can't really justify keeping this. I am considering having it fretted, so I'll live if it doesn't sell.

Olivewood top over mahogany core and wenge back. Maple and wenge neck with wenge headstock facing and ebony fingerboard. Humbucker in the P position with coil tap on the vol knob, single coil in the J position, both with olive covers, passive with vol, vol, tone, and wooden bridge. The neck is 43mm wide, with a Precision feel to the depth. It plays beautifully, and is in immaculate condition.

I can't let it go for less than £400 plus postage, although I'm happy to meet up somewhere within reason (I'm in Sth Cumbria, near Barrow)

Sorry the pictures are sideways (technologically challenged)

Edited by Sambrook

[quote name='Sambrook' timestamp='1415022802' post='2595713']
[attachment=175388:P1010162.JPG][attachment=175389:P1010163.JPG][attachment=175390:P1010165.JPG][attachment=175391:P1010166.JPG]

As the pictures show, this is a fantastically beautiful instrument, made for me last year. I have loved playing it, but my fretless tastes have taken a different turn (Firecreek fretless, possibly THE best fretless bass), and I can't really justify keeping this. I am considering having it fretted, so I'll live if it doesn't sell.

Olivewood top over mahogany core and wenge back. Maple and wenge neck with wenge headstock facing and ebony fingerboard. Humbucker in the P position with coil tap on the vol knob, single coil in the J position, both with olive covers, passive with vol, vol, tone, and wooden bridge. The neck is 43mm wide, with a Precision feel to the depth. It plays beautifully, and is in immaculate condition.

I can't let it go for less than £400 plus postage, although I'm happy to meet up somewhere within reason (I'm in Sth Cumbria, near Barrow)

Sorry the pictures are sideways (technologically challenged)
[/quote]

Cool! What does it weigh?