Why become a member? ×

FS - Fender Jazz (97' CIJ) - SOLD
£650

Me And My Bass

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Up for grabs is my lovely CIJ Jazz bass. Got this on the forum a while back.

It's a 'Crafted in Japan' '62 reissue Jazz (1997). It used to belong to the Quireboys b[/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]and and has been gigged, there's some marks here and there so it's nicely 'roadwork' (usual chips/marks).[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The setup is nice with some chrome flats. I have dropped in some 1980's EMG active pickups and they sound amazing! (Cost me £80). Plenty of poke and jazz honk by the bucketload. Comes with all the original pickups and wiring.[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]It's very light, comfy to play. Scratchplate isn't original (off white/aged kind of colour). The colour is fantastic![/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Looking for [s]£650[/s] [b]£550 [/b]posted in the UK.[/font][/color]

SOLD

Edited by Me And My Bass

[quote name='richardd' timestamp='1414858065' post='2594032']
[i]Hi have you a pic of the back of the Bass,Thanks Rich[/i]
[/quote]

Hi Rich,

I have sent you a PM there mate. I will get a picture up for you as well.

Just incase anyone is wondering, the bass hasnt been modified at all for the EMGs (No drilling etc). The battery fits under the pots in the control plate area.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Genereal J' timestamp='1416776260' post='2613519']
Mmm, can you tell me more about body wood? How resonant is she? Condition of frets?
[/quote]

Not sure what the body wood is, I will look into it for you.

The bass has flats on it just now and the sustain is great on it, light bass but still resonant.

Frets in good condition. I will pm some pictures of the fretboard if you require?

• 2 weeks later...