Why become a member? ×

Eden Metro 2 x 10 Combo For. NOW SOLD.
£399

vinorange

[size=4][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif]For sale with no trades I'm afraid. If I get any more gear in there'll be trouble from the boss....... £399 or nearest offer. and I can ship anywhere within the Uk.

2002 Eden Metro combo in great condition, recently serviced with 2 new speakers.
Wonderful signature sound from an early USA made Metro 2 x 10 combo. Features 2 channels with normal Eq on channel one and semi-parametric Eq on channel 2, tube pre-amp for a little grunt, on board compressor, input gain with +/- 10db pad for passive / active bass input and of course the enhance control. This has to be the handiest knob in bass history. I had been searching for that deeply penetrating bass tone to cut through a live mix for years and as soon as I played through this (purchased from PMT music in Salford 2 years ago) I was hooked. The bass sound from the combo is superb - aided by a really nicely tuned cab. It pushes 275w at 8 ohms, 400w at 4 ohms and 600w at 2 ohms (the later models pushed 750w at 2 ohms.)

The combo has a custom fitted cover, new push in castors, new rubber feet and brand new eminence delta 350w drivers. The drivers are 8 ohm each so the cab runsa t 4 ohms not 8 which was standard. However the head runs down to 2 ohms so you can still add a cab (as if that would be needed.........)

I'm only selling as I have invested in an Eden WT800 head and bi-amp cab. I was that taken with the Eden signature tone that I ended up accidentally bidding on the head and won it..........oops. That's why there can be no trades as I also now have to sell my Genz Benz Neo NX212 otherwise we'll need to move house to store all the cabs!

Will ship with APC overnight which means it will be with you the day after.

Trying to upload photos but it keeps failing. will keep trying...........[attachment=174151:SDC11388.JPG][attachment=174152:SDC11389.JPG][attachment=174153:SDC11390.JPG][attachment=174154:SDC11392.JPG][attachment=174155:SDC11391.JPG][attachment=174156:SDC11393.JPG][attachment=174157:SDC11394.JPG][attachment=174158:SDC11395.JPG][/font][/size]

Edited by vinorange