Why become a member? ×

EBS TD650 feeler!!!

lee650

[attachment=11455:demi_moores_018.jpg][attachment=11456:demi_moores_019.jpg][attachment=11458:P32900
44.JPG]Hi everyone
Really not sure about this, am seeing whats out there!!!
Looking at the possibility of trading down my amazing EBS TD650, for something smaller and lighter, and need a little cash due to impending house move.
Dont need to waffle on too much about this head anyone who wants one knows what it can do solid state/valve preamp valve can be switched in when required for extra warmth/overdrive, and one of the best built in compressors ever, recently revalved with a groove tubes 12ax7 and housed in a warwick rockbag.
Any info can be found on the EBS website, ill be happy to answer any questions via PM, I love this head but its really powerful and im only playing tiny pitt gigs (actually not even doing that till later in the year) and the odd jam with me mates, a bit of a waste i think, it needs to be used properly this head can do it all.
Let me know what you all have!
Trades considered- Markbass LMK , Littlemark2, F1, EA I amp 600, Warwick Tubepath 5.1, EBS HD 350(favourite trade) or SWR 550x and a bit o cash my way. (needing a bit cash or an Epifani UL502, as a swap would be great)
Due to the weight and being really busy moving house and just about to have a baby, pickup from bolton would be preferred.

let me know what you have- cheers- lee - NOW TRADED thanks!!!!!!!!

Edited by lee650

I'm sure I've seen someone selling a TD350 on here.

Obviously, if they're selling, they're probably just after the cash, but it might be worth you hunting them out.

Oh, and I have a TD650 too. Absobloodylutely fantastic amp. So have a free bump on me, and good luck finding what you're after.

Guest levelitup

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='252591' date='Aug 1 2008, 11:31 AM']I'm sure I've seen someone selling a TD350 on here.

Obviously, if they're selling, they're probably just after the cash, but it might be worth you hunting them out.

Oh, and I have a TD650 too. Absobloodylutely fantastic amp. So have a free bump on me, and good luck finding what you're after.[/quote]

Hi I might trade my 350 head +$, How much you looking for cash wise??

Rob

Cheers Pete
Give me a PM if you fancy adding a Wah 1 or another Unichorus to your arsnal- lee

Oh, and I have a TD650 too. Absobloodylutely fantastic amp. So have a free bump on me, and good luck finding what you're after.
[/quote]

Edited by lee650

am open for any trade offers, bump!!, what have you!!!-lee

Cheers Pete
Give me a PM if you fancy adding a Wah 1 or another Unichorus to your arsnal- lee

[/quote]

The credit crunch continues
Looking to get about £300 quid and a decent small amp for his, WHY, bumping my fantastic head!!

lee

[attachment=11455:demi_moores_018.jpg][attachment=11456:demi_moores_019.jpg][attachment=11458:P32900
44.JPG]Hi everyone
Really not sure about this, am seeing whats out there!!!
Looking at the possibility of trading down my amazing EBS TD650, for something smaller and lighter, and need a little cash due to impending house move.
Dont need to waffle on too much about this head anyone who wants one knows what it can do solid state/valve preamp valve can be switched in when required for extra warmth/overdrive, and one of the best built in compressors ever, recently revalved with a groove tubes 12ax7 and housed in a warwick rockbag.
Any info can be found on the EBS website, ill be happy to answer any questions via PM, I love this head but its really powerful and im only playing tiny pitt gigs (actually not even doing that till later in the year) and the odd jam with me mates, a bit of a waste i think, it needs to be used properly this head can do it all.
Let me know what you all have!
Trades considered- Markbass LMK , Littlemark2, F1, EA I amp 600, Warwick Tubepath 5.1, EBS HD 350(favourite trade) or SWR 550x and a bit o cash my way. (needing a bit cash or an Epifani UL502, as a swap would be great)
Due to the weight and being really busy moving house and just about to have a baby, pickup from bolton would be preferred.

let me know what you have- cheers- lee
[/quote]

[quote name='lee650' post='253350' date='Aug 2 2008, 03:41 PM']Cheers Pete
Give me a PM if you fancy adding a Wah 1 or another Unichorus to your arsnal- lee[/quote]
I wish mate, I wish.

But I'm selling rather than investing at the moment. Feel free to have a nosey at my 91 Warwick Thumb 5 NT in the basses for sale section :huh:

You could include the Wah as a trade I suppose :)

Edited by Thunderthumbs

Bahhh were all in the sh*te mate
tough times, ive just put my beloved warwick 5 up for sale, today, but if youve still got it, ill be looking for a replacement in the future, not playing enough to justify my gear really, and when baby arrives in a few weeks ill be lucky if im playing a teachest and broomhandle :huh:
keep rockin mate- lee

I wish mate, I wish.

But I'm selling rather than investing at the moment. Feel free to have a nosey at my 91 Warwick Thumb 5 NT in the basses for sale section :huh:

You could include the Wah as a trade I suppose :)
[/quote]

Whoever gets this is getting a great head in excellent condition, seen it and heard it when my friend bought his EBS cab.

I would take it myself but haven't a head that could tempt him. Hope you get the trade you are looking for Bro. Take a bump

AAAAwww cheers OJ appreciate it mate, hopefully might be sorted actually- hope your cool get youself EBS'D up, look me up if your ever about bolton.
All the best- lee :)
Whoever gets this is getting a great head in excellent condition, seen it and heard it when my friend bought his EBS cab.

I would take it myself but haven't a head that could tempt him. Hope you get the trade you are looking for Bro. Take a bump