Why become a member? ×

SOLD, thanks (Peavey BW15 cabinet)
£95

graham1945

JUST THE US ONE LEFT NOW, AT £50

I have for sale only, two Peavey 115 BX BW (black widow) speaker cabinets. They are loaded with the 1502 DT Black Widow (700 watt programme) 15" 4 ohm speakers, and are in very good condition, which will be seen from the pictures. I set the cabinets up yesterday and both are working fine.

One was constructed in the UK and is a fair bit lighter than the other, which is a US version - see rear pics. The spec sheet show them to be 34.1 k each, but there is definitely a difference. In all other respects, they are the same cabinet.

[u][b]To be absolutely clear, the price of £95 is for the pair of them, plus shipping; however, I will sell separately for £50 each, plus shipping[/b][/u]. Shipping could be a deal breaker, so a collect/meet up somewhere near Bournemouth/Dorset/Hants would be preferable.

Any further questions, please ask.
Cheers,
Graham

[attachment=172892:Speakers 1.jpg]

[attachment=172894:Speakers 3.jpg]

Edited by graham1945
Removed public questioning of Mod decision

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Depends where you are Mike. It's quite heavy, which is why I've suggested a meet up somewhere along the south coast - I'm in Bournemouth. However, I sometimes visit London (dropped the matching one off there last Sunday). The specs put it at around 35 kilos for your info.
Please let me know, one way or the other.
Cheers
Graham