Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS/FT - Genz Benz NX2 Neox 212T, 4ohms, 600W, light & wheels - £350
£350

Raslee

I know i'll miss this amazing cab, probably my favourite cab i've ever owned but it's barely getting used these days now that I have the convenience of a light a Genz Combo with added jack trolley and i'm possibly also looking to go to a 2 1x12" cabs solution for even more flexibility and perhaps fancy trying Markbass again, i may then sell my Genz combo.

I have fitted a handle to the top of my cab for ease of transport and butchered the Roqsolid cover by making a hole to get to the handle...however trust me it is much easier to maneuver around now, it's a light cab anyhow with wheels. The cab is in great condition, the usual gigging marks but nothing major. Will sort pics if required.

£350 collected, happy to work out a courier at your cost or can meet near the M5 - Devon end.

would trade for Markbass amp or MB cabs 1x12" , 15"'s or 4x10" etc - can add cash for any deals.

Specs [url="http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=1436&sid=426&cid=96"]http://www.genzbenz....&sid=426&cid=96[/url]

Stock pic:
Stock pic:

Edited by Raslee

Cheers guys, yes certainly a brilliant cab.

PM's replied, lots of interest - first come first served and all that :)

The cab is of course all original. The cab really replicates what your amp is, for example when i used the Streamliner for a while, which is a very close old school valve sounding amp, then it did have a great old school sound...but equally with my modern Carvin it does indeed have that hifi clarity...it is mostly dependent on your amp, this cab does not add coloration say like Ampeg does.

Edited by Raslee