Why become a member? ×

Remove topic please

MuseMatt

I was recommended to post this pedal here by Cheddatom on the Muse board.

I need to make some money and I'm selling my Akai Deep Impact.
Good condition, exluding power supply

Offers starting at 200 pounds / 250 euros (current offer 275 pounds / 350 euros), shipping outside the Netherlands.
Offers are exluding shipping costs

[b]sold[/b]

Edited by MuseMatt

Thanks for the PM - I bought one a while ago on this forum for about £350!!! I love it tho so - was worth every penny

Good luck with the sale, yours is a little too cheap I reckon personally but fair play to you

Cheers!

[quote name='MuseMatt' post='249749' date='Jul 28 2008, 04:25 PM']noted :)[/quote]

I don't consider it to be TOO cheap, I'm happy if someone who really wants it can take it and put it too better use than I could. But I've switched styles and with my X3 Live I no longer have any reason to keep it as I don't use synths anymore

Hmm, it'd be preferable if items were sold on a private offers or price only. This bidding malarkey makes it seem do you just want the highest price available and want to pit people off against each other in order to get as much as you can.

[quote name='Machines' post='250379' date='Jul 29 2008, 12:35 PM']This bidding malarkey makes it seem do you just want the highest price available and want to pit people off against each other in order to get as much as you can.[/quote]

Yeah I agree. Isn’t this meant to be a forum [i]community[/i]? Bidding wars are for ebay. The ‘auction’ for the charity stuff that we had on here recently is a completely different kettle of fish compared to an auction style of selling your gear to get the highest price on the forum.