Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Music Man StingRay 5 from 1988
£1050

Bass Boomer

[size=5]Music Man StingRay 5[/size]

I want to sell or trade my Stingray 5 from 1988. Must be one of the first SR5. Ernie Ball started to make them in 1987. It has a alnico pickup which make it sound like a real stingray and not like the later ceramic pickups. It has bumps, scratches and scars but this are only optical issues. It plays great and it has a nice and full sound. The neck, fingerboard and frets are in good condition and the body has a nice natural satin finish. For me one of the best sounding SR5 i ever played. T[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]he weight is 4,2kg / 9.26 Ibs. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Located in Hamburg/Germany. Shipping is no problem. [/font][/color]I want to sell it cause the sting spacing is to small for me. I'm looking for a nice trade or maybe a stragit sale. Just send me your offers

[color=#b22222][size=5][b]Unfortunately i found ot that the finish is NOT original...so the bass is stripped. The original color was Black![/b][/size][/color]
[b][color=#b22222][size=5]NEW PRICE [/size][/color][color=#b22222][size=5][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£ 800,-[/font][/size][/color][/b]

Edited by Bass Boomer

[color=#B22222][size=5][b]Unfortunately i found ot that the finish is NOT original...so the bass is stripped. The original color was Black![/b][/size][/color]
[b][color=#B22222][size=5]NEW PRICE [/size][/color][color=#B22222][size=5][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£ 800,-[/font][/size][/color][/b]

• 1 month later...