Why become a member? ×

Overwater Perception Pro Deluxe 5 - PRECISION WANTED
£1050

BenTunnicliffe

2007 Overwater Perception Pro Deluxe 5 String & Overwater Hiscox Hardcase
For sale PICK UP ONLY from Bristol (Or nearby) for £1050
Would also accept a trade for an all-original MIA Fender Precision 4 string in good condition and take the difference in cash - I am moving this bass to free up some money so a trade bass in the region of £600-700 would be great.

Hi guys,

Been under some substantial financial strife lately and so I've decided to move on my workhorse bass that I've relied on for several years now.

Active 35" Scale with the 3 band Overwater Pre Amp, XLR out, locking jack, bolt-on neck design, cocobolo top and the older-styled bridge design.

I have spoken with Overwater about the fact that the control plate does not match some of the spec and they have confirmed that it was built with some extra features as per the buyer's original designs and that none of them are retrofitted (also said that they don't mind confirming this for anyone who was concerned).

There is some slight damage to the body in places but they are purely cosmetic and the result of a bass being used incredibly regularly quite literally all over the world by myself on a load of gigs and sessions.

Unfortunately I will have to have it picked up as I'd hate to see any damage happen to a bass I am struggling to part with.

Genuine offers only please.

Cheers,
Ben.

Edited by BenTunnicliffe

Looks like I'll need to get my Spector up for sale again :). Is this the same cocobolo overwater that was reviewed in bass player many years ago? As I did fall in love with that bass and I'd say it's the same one :)

Hi all, it really is an awesome bass and as much as it pains me to see it go I'm wholeheartedly falling in love with the idea of getting a stripped-back, dusty P Bass at the minute.

Thanks to everyone who messaged with trade offers, bass is still available for sale/part trade!

Oh and regards to the Bass Player review I did hear that this is the one that was reviewed although having not seen the review myself I can't say for sure. Either way a glorious piece of kit!

Edited by BenTunnicliffe