Why become a member? ×

SOLD Sunn 300T

nash

[quote name='funkyaz77' post='262414' date='Aug 14 2008, 12:49 PM']What valves are in it i.e make and models? What would you be replacing the ones that dont work with and how long haev you had it and what music did you use it for? Sounds good though[/quote]

6 svetlana wing c 6550 bought them from thetubestore.com one has gone but those guys put their own sticker on with a number so you can order another matched pair so you can just pop them in as theyll be the same plate voltage. I played it in a fake black metal band.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='man_at_arms84' post='280644' date='Sep 9 2008, 08:05 PM']Oh for f***s sake.

If only you'd put this advert up 4 months ago. Was on the look out for one and settled for a VBA.
godddddddd!!!
Wanted one of these for years.

how has this NOT been sold yet!?

Somebody end my misery and fill Nash's pockets with your silver.[/quote]
buy it i don't think your rigs loud enough to be honest.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='298134' date='Oct 2 2008, 11:10 PM']I would love this if I could lift it (and pay for it). I don't mean to suggest the price isn't fair, it certainly is - but a friend of mine snagged one of these for a measly £400 and he's not even a real bass player, plays that other thing, you know, guitar I think. So sad.[/quote]

400 quid?!
I did see a similar thing years ago. 300T head and Sunn Cab went on ebay for around £450. I didnt have money then. I never seen one on UK ebay since.

SOMEBODY BUY THIS BLOODY AMP!!
or give me the money to!

Bumpity bumpbumpbump.