Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Aaaaaaaand WITHDRAWN... please see general discussions "ebay help" for an overview of why I have removed this.
£550

binky_bass

Hi guys,

I am having to sell this bass as I am trying desperately to make good on an offer I made to a fellow basschatter... Another sale fell through, and in turn I had to pull out of our sale. :(

This bass is a fantastic intro into the world of bass beyond 6 strings, it has incredible action (plek's) and feels great to play, the neck is fast and comfortable and the overall condition of the bass is as close to brand new as you can really get.

I imported the bass from the states, paid the import tax etc, which was a bit of a chore, so this is offered to you find chaps at £550, I will also include a brand new hard case (a small amount on inner lining has been removed to fit the bass) and I will also provide free insured shipping to the UK. I will knock £20 off if you collect, (you can still have the hardcase!)

It is a real knock-out this bass and play fantastically, it has an active/passive switch and an almost parametric EQ going on with the double stacked pots.

The bass is unmarked and reasdy to rock, a real head turner and fantastic for tapping. It has twso 9v batteries to power the kent armstrong pups.

I'm on 07912222127 and I'm based in Wickford Essex, let me know if you have any questions!

Russ.

[attachment=167340:k7 one.jpg]
[attachment=167341:k7 two.jpg]
[attachment=167342:k7 three.jpg]
[attachment=167343:k7 four.jpg]

Edited by binky_bass

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1406056799' post='2507937']
I have already had this discussion with the said basschatter, we agreed to mutually not continue with the sale.
[/quote]

Really, is that why there's a two page thread in general discussion on it ?
You pulled a fly one , do the right thing or your rep here is mud.

P.s. And I don't appreciate sneaky pms making accusations.

I hadn't seen any thread on here about it. The buyer and I discussed the matter and I was under the assumption it was resolved. If it isn't then the buyer should have voiced his opinion to me during our discussions, which were on a very friendly and amicable basis. My PM to you asked you to not voice these issues on the thread because it is not to do with the sale of the instrument. In the interest of clarify the bass sold on ebay for a very low price which I was not prepared to let it go for, I spoke to the buyer and he was happy to cease the transaction. I said I would be placing it on basschat and told him what price I would list it for, there were no bad words so I'm not sure why there are bad words now. Any issues not about the sale of this bass should not be listed here.