Why become a member? ×

FS: GENZ BENZ - Shuttle 3.0-10 Combo - £500
£900

dbass

[size=5][b]***EXTENSION CAB AND BAG SOLD***[/b][/size]

[b][size=5]Shuttle 3.0-10T FOR SALE ONLY!!![/size][/b]

Hi chaps,

Not been on here for a while but time to shift some much loved and looked after gear due to needing some extra space and that I don't use it enough anymore. The big Genz rig has taken it's place!

So up for sale is my lovely Shuttle 3.0-10T Combo.

I got these from brand new from Mark @ Bass Direct and they still look it. I take very good care of my gear, as you can see.

I will happily let people have a go on it if they are willing to travel or meet half way + fuel expenses depending on how far you are!

If you have any questions what so ever please PM me.

[attachment=166900:20140715_121244.jpg]

Edited by dbass

[quote name='dbass' timestamp='1405590260' post='2503271']...[size=5][b]For some reason the editer won't edit the original price![/b][/size]...[/quote]

This is normal; the price once entered cannot be updated. Changes in price should be indicated in the title, the original post and/or in later posts. The 'System' price is fixed, and will not be affected. Don't waste any effort trying to change it.
Hope this helps, and good luck with the sale.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1407776639' post='2523911']
One of my colleagues has just taken up playing bass - I've the 3.0+ 112 cab so I might be able to convince him to go for this at the right price...

How much would you be asking for??
[/quote]

Hey chap - sold the extension cab so got the 3.0+10T left (the combo) and looking for £500 ONO. Cracking piece of kit even on it's own to be honest :)

• 4 weeks later...